Today I’ll be showing you, with the help of some of my friends, how you can make sure that you’re the first one to own these amazing collectibles!
Arcade games have been in the news of late. From the retro-video arcades of yesteryear to the new wave of retro-style arcade cabinets, arcade games have made a comeback, generating waves of excitement amongst gamers and collectors alike. The new wave of arcade cabinets have been inspired by the original arcade machines of the 1980s, and the games being produced are based on the original arcade hits of the era.
The first time I played the original Alex Kidd in Miracle World on the SMS home computer, it immediately became one of my favorite games. While the graphics and music don’t hold up very well, it’s still an incredibly fun game to play. Years later, a friend bought me an SMS for my birthday, and I was thrilled to get the chance to play it all over again.
Check out the Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Collectibles locations wrap up guide so you can find 100% of the 15 Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Collectibles in the remake platform game with new levels on Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X.
There is a lot to collect, and for every new discovery you make, you will be rewarded in the game. If you collect them all in one playthrough (infinite lives allowed), the Collector 70G / Gold Trophy achievement will unlock when you have collected all the collectibles.
board: You can follow the progress of your collection at any time in the overview of the main menu by pausing the game.
Note: There are no collectibles in levels 2, 9, 16, 17, 18 and on the secret island.
Where can I find all the collectibles in the Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX game? The locations of collectibles in the game are described in this detailed video tutorial.
Thecollectibles are listed in the step-by-step video in the order they appear in the level.
Alex Kidd in Wonderworld DX – Collectibles Guide
Time in minutes to find the collectible:
- 00:00 – Rally point 1: It’s on level 1: The mountain of eternity, right next to the stone dweller.
- 00:10 – Rally point 2: It’s on level 3: Fatom Lake, kill the second enemy octopus.
- 00:33 – Rally point 3: It’s on level 4: St. John’s Island Nurari, in one of the blue blocks after the second lava pit.
- 00:48 – Rally point 4: It’s on level 5: Lake Namui, destroy the helicopter at the beginning and swim to the bottom where it lies in the greenish block between the 2nd and 3rd levels.
- 01:10 – Rally point 5: It’s on level 6: Namui Village, talk to the sleeping dog next to the stone villager.
- 01:36 – Rally point 6: It’s on level 7: A glowing path, above swirling flames.
- 02:03 – Rally point 7: It’s on level 8: Mount Kaveh, under the block of pink stars.
- 02:15 – Rally point 8: Can be found on level 10: In the river, crush the speedboat and go along the bottom, over the destructible blocks, where it is between two floating frogs near the end.
- 02:47 – Rally point 9: Can be found on level 11: Taiyo Desert, in the first block with the question mark, follow to the right (down) to break the destructible blocks.
- 03:08 – Rally point 10: It’s on level 12: Bingoo Lowlands, buy a helicopter found after the second cloud.
- 03:51 – Gathering point 11: It’s on level 13: Radaxian Castle, speak to the First Knight.
- 04:10 – Rally point 12: It’s on level 14: The city of Radaxian, it lies above the revolving flames.
- 04:33 – Rally point 13: Can be found on level 15: Toxic Numachi, it is located above the two locked green blocks, with a destructible block on the right.
- 04:50 – Rally point 14: Can be found on level 19: The fortress of Yanks, near the top of the turning flames.
- 05:11 – Rally point 15: Can be found at level 20: Yanking Castle, during the underwater game with deadly spikes; you can use invulnerability shots at the beginning.
What collectibles are you looking for in Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX?
to : . He has loved games since he was 8 years old. Nintendo’s birthday with Super Mario Bros. Find out more about him and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and on Google+.
- Read more