The Diablo 3 Season 23 patch has been released that includes the revamp to the Wizard and Wizard Trainer. This patch also includes the revamped Tristram experience, and the revamp to Monks and Monks Trainer.
In this article, we are going to discuss the Patch Notes for Diablo 3 Season 23, which has just been released. The patch notes are updated by the Blizzard team on a daily basis, so make sure to find the latest notes at this link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/diablo-iii/patchnotes.xml
Patch 2.7.0, or the Diablo 3 Season 23 patch, is finally live, and the developers have further tweaked the game to keep you engaged during the holiday season. A new feature called the Tal Rasha’s Elements set is now available for players to acquire, but it comes with a serious catch: it will only be available during the Season 23 Diablo III event, which kicks off this weekend.
Blizzard has announced that the end date for Diablo 3 Season 23 will be the 18th. July at 17:00 PDT (NA), 17:00 CEST (Europe), 17:00 KST (Asia).
Below are the changes and additions available in Diablo 3 since the release of the 2.7.0 update on the PTR, which Blizzard has detailed in the full patch.
Conversion tracking system: Diablo III’s follower system has been revamped and will be permanently available for both seasonal and non-seasonal games! Players can now equip pendants in 14 different item slots, including relic pendant, helmet, shoulders, chest, gloves, bracelets, belt, 2 rings, neck, pants, boots, primary weapon and secondary weapon. We’re introducing a new tracking feature in Diablo III called Emanate, which allows players to benefit from the effects of certain legendary skills and equipment bonuses when they equip a dedicated minion. The current list of items with Emanate characteristics is as follows:
- Broken crown
- guide bearings
- Spaulders of Zakara
- Yellow Throat
- Bracelets for the Squire
- Nemesis Bracelets
- Gladiator gloves
- The gloves of worship
- Dovus Energy Trap
- Rakoff’s Glass of Life
- Avarice Group
- Theédé Flame
- The scent of time
- The journey of the wise man (bonus three-piece set)
- The Fate of Cain (bonus for the 3-part box set)
Improving follower skills The tracker competencies have been redesigned to highlight new and updated competencies. See the list of skill changes below:
- Stun Shot
- A ranged attack that deals 140% damage to the weapon and slows down affected enemies by 80% for 3-6 seconds, depending on Scoundrel’s mobility.
- Power Shot
- A longer-range attack that explodes on impact, inflicts 120% of the weapon’s arcane damage on enemies within 10 feet, and has a 100% chance of stunning enemies for 3-6 seconds, depending on Rascal’s mobility.
- When either you or the rogue gets a critical hit, you both become hysterical and increase damage by 3% for 3-6 seconds, depending on the rogue’s skill.
- Increases the critical strike chance of both you and the rogue from 1.8% to 4%, depending on the rogue’s dexterity.
- Passive Multishot
- Liabilities : Sneak’s special attacks have a 50% to 70% chance of activating 3 bolts, depending on Sneak’s skill.
- *Jurisdiction investigation – Disappearance
- When you take lethal damage, Sneak will hide you from enemies for 3-7 seconds depending on your skill, allowing you to escape death.
- *New skill – Night sailing
- Sneak emits a cloud that covers an area of 20 meters and lasts from 2 to 4 seconds, depending on Sneak’s skill. All attacks against enemies in the cloud will be critical.
- *New skill – Penetrating shot
- A distance attack that pierces enemies and increases their damage by 10% for 3-6 seconds, depending on Rascal’s mobility.
- *Rangeed Skills – Dirty Fighting and Poisoned Arrows
- Healing and faithfulness
- These skills now depend on the templar’s strength.
- Enemies struck or hit by a templar are slowed by 80% for 3-6 seconds, depending on the templar’s strength.
- Charges the target, deals 280% weapon damage and stuns all enemies within 8 feet for 3-6 seconds, depending on the templar’s strength.
- Hits enemies within 10 feet for 3-6 seconds, depending on the templar’s strength.
- *Skills Assessment – Rush
- Delivers a powerful blow to an enemy, dealing 800% weapon damage and increasing the damage of nearby targets and enemies by 10% for 3-6 seconds, depending on the templar’s strength.
- *Skills enhancement – Custodian
- When you take lethal damage, the Templar rushes to your aid. It sends enemies 15 feet away, heals you from 15% to 25% health depending on your Templar power, and protects you from all damage for 5 seconds.
- Creates a pool of energy that inflicts 330% of the weapon’s damage for 5-7 seconds in the form of arcane damage, depending on the sorceress’ intelligence. Affected enemies also receive 10% more damage.
- Directed Spirit
- A 40 meter aura that increases the attack speed for you and the sorceress by 3% to 6%, depending on the sorceress’ intelligence.
- *Skill Processing (renamed powered armor) – Powered Shield
- Reduces damage from distance attacks by 6%, increases armor by 3%, and slows melee fighters by 60% for both you and the sorceress for 3-6 seconds, depending on the sorceress’ intelligence.
- *New possibility – Time pulse
- The sorceress casts a controlled orb that deals 150% damage to the weapon and slows enemies by 80% for 3-6 seconds, depending on the sorceress’ intelligence.
- *New capacity – addition
- Increases your highest static elemental bonus by 5% to 10%, depending on the intelligence of the caster.
- *New power – Prophetic harmony
- Reduces the duration of skills by 5% to 10%, depending on the intelligence of the caster.
- *New Power – Spell
- When you take lethal damage, the sorceress gives you the ability to accelerate your movement in time by 3-7 seconds to avoid death, depending on the sorceress’ intelligence.
- *Power – Strongpoint, Mass Control, Disorientation and Missile Deployment
Solo ranking update: Individual Greater Rift rankings now include additional filters for sorting. This update offers a total of 7 filters available for each class.
- Class series
- No registration for the class
- Total (standard filter)
- Teleportation – The speed of the wizard’s teleportation animation has been adjusted.
- Land of the Dead – The Revitalization skill rune now removes all resource costs.
- TheShield of Rathma passive power now has a 60 second cooldown.
Modifications to headings
- Two-piece set of Rathma bones Your permanent minions reduce the duration of Army of the Dead by 0.50 seconds each time they deal damage. Your skeleton warriors respawn faster, and resurrected minions no longer decay.
- Set of 4 Rathma bones: Your subordinates will no longer be harmed. Each time one of your minions deals damage, you gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds. Maximum 75 shots.
- Set of 6 Rathma bones: Each permanent minion increases the damage of Army of the Dead and Spirit of Bones by 500%, up to 9000%.
- Defiler Thighs: Bone spirit damage increases by 400-500% per second of effect and also freezes enemies on impact. Five seconds max.
- New message* K’Lena’s obligations An army of the dead deals 75% to 100% extra damage or doubles the bonus against the active target of the skeleton crew.
- Firebird set, two-piece set: Disintegrate burns enemies and deals 3000% weapon damage per second until they die. When you die, a meteor falls from the sky and revives you. The duration of this effect is 60 seconds.
- Firebird set of 4: When you perform Disintegration, you reduce the duration of Teleportation by 2% per stack. Folds up to 50 times. You get an 80% damage reduction while saving piles of burns.
- Set of 6 firebird molds: If you use Ignite on a target, the damage increases by 2000%. Hitting a flaming enemy with a fire spell other than Disintegration deals flame damage multiplied by the number of Burn Stacks.
- Gears of Dreadlands 6-piece set: Your basic skills deal 15,000% extra damage.
- Ninth grade bag Cirri: The Hungry Arrow is guaranteed to pierce and deal 450% to 600% more damage. A hungry arrow can only penetrate 4 times.
- View on the waterfall: Ghost damage has been increased from 100% to 150%. Ghost Lock gets a phantasm marune that lasts twice as long and the attack speed of manitous spectres is increased.
- Blackthorn Judo Post: Replaced a minor property with a random addition of elemental damage.
Dungeon Upgrade Class Set
- To reflect the renewal of necromancers in the Bones of Rathma set, we have updated the 100 Raise Corpses objective to 100 Raise Skeleton Mages.
- Fixed an issue where an outdated version of Engraved Seal was applying unintended effects.
- Fixed an issue where the minion’s death cheat skills could be activated when the player had an active shield pylon.
- Fixed an issue where Templars sometimes stopped following the player.
- Rebirth Buffet – Personal Army that doesn’t save with Rathma Bonus in Part 4.
Diablo III and its expansion Reaper of Souls are available on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo Switch.
Follow video game news on Twitter , watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook and join us on Discord. We may also include links to affiliated stores, which will earn us a small commission if you make a purchase through them. Thank you.Blizzard has just released the Season 23 Patch Notes for Diablo 3 Players to enjoy. These patch notes include the setting of the Season, and the changes and new additions to the game. We will be going over the new features and changes, as well as the reworking of some of the older ones.. Read more about diablo 3 season 23 release date and let us know what you think.