Battle Passes are back! If you’re new to the game, they will get you to the action faster and let you pick the challenges you want to complete. If you’re a veteran, they’re a fun way to unlock cool cosmetics at a periodic price. Regardless of your battle pass level, there are a few things you need to know about this week’s challenges. We’ll go into them for each individual challenge and the big picture, which you can see at the bottom of this post.
Fortnite is a massively multiplayer online battle arena game (MMO) in which players battle each other on a fictional island with 99 other players. There are two teams which would be called “Red” and “Blue”, and the objective is to either win 100 kills or eliminate the opposing team. There are two different types of fortifications in the game ( strongholds and Snipers ), but the former is just a temporary shelter that can be destroyed by enemies, whereas the latter can be destroyed by shooting it.
Season 7 is upon us, and with it the release of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7. To celebrate, we’re going to help you complete all of the Week 6 Challenges, and we’re going to make sure to explain the points you need to get the best completion reward.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges Guide > Guides » Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 6 Challenges
Welcome to the Season 7 Week 6 Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 6 of season 7’s Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Guides for Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2:
Epic Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 6
- 30,000 XP for collecting gold bars (500).
- 30,000 XP if you spend 500 gold bars
- 30,000 XP for destroying equipment on top of Abductors (3)
- 30,000 XP if you open chests or ammunition boxes in low-gravity locations (3).
- 30,000 XP if alien nanites are deployed anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (3).
- 30,000 XP for destroying five alien trees
- 30,000 XP for abducting an opponent with a saucer tractor beam (1)
Season 7 Week 6 Legendary Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2
- 15,000 XP – Get Slone’s Orders from a Payphone (1)
- Prepper supplies should be placed at Hayseed’s Farm (1) – 45,000 XP
- Inflict harm on farm opponents (25) – 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP if you use an Inflate-A-Bull (1)
- 30,000 XP for placing cow decoys on farms (3)
- 30,000 XP if you damage an alien-driven saucer (25)
Note: These are several rotating repeating XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to the arrangement from previous season’s Punchcards or XP Coins. They’re Secret Tasks that come and go from your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), thus your game may include challenges that aren’t mentioned above. In addition, new XP Quests are expected to be introduced on a daily basis.
List of Cosmic Summer Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
- In the Pit, construct structures (500)
- Destroy the Pit’s Structures (500)
- In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with various types of weapons (5)
- The Pit is a great place to get headshots (50)
- Finish all of the Cosmic Summer Quests (12)
Week 6 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 6: How To Find Search Challenge Locations This map cheat sheet will show you where to locate all of the chests, secret spots, and Week 6 Alien-Themed Mission Challenge locations throughout the map in Week 6 of the Fortnite Season 7 Battlepass Challenges dubbed “Invasion.”
[To Be Released Soon]
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 6 Challenges Guide
Timeline for Week 6 Epic Challenges:
- [00:00]: Collect all of the bars (500)
- [00:58]: Bars to spend (500)
- [01:25]: Destroy Abductors’ Abductors’ Abductors’ Abductors’ Abductors’ Abductors’ Abductors’ Abduc (3)
- [02:15]: In Low-Gravity Areas, Open Chests or Ammo Boxes (3)
- [02:53]: Alien Nanites should be deployed somewhere other than Holly Hatchery (3)
- [04:04]: Alien Trees Must Be Destroyed (5)
- [04:36]: Stumpy Ridge Plant Saplings, Fork Knife Food Truck, or FN Radio (3)
All Epic Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 6
Timeline for Week 6 Legendary Challenges:
- [00:00]: Get Slone’s Orders from a Payphone (Stage 1 of 6) (1)
- Stage 2 of 6 – Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (00:51) (1)
- [02:22]: Stage 3 of 6 – Inflict harm on farm opponents (25)
- [03:41]: Use an Inflate-A-Bull in Stage 4 of 6 (1)
- [04:37]: Place Cow Decoys in Farms (Stage 5 of 6) (3)
- [06:18]: Damage an Alien-Driven Saucer (Stage 6 of 6) (25)
All Legendary Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 6
Timeline for Cosmic Summer Quests:
- [00:00]: In the Pit, construct 500 structures.
- [01:09]: In the Pit, destroy 500 structures.
- [02:16]: In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons.
- [04:27]: In The Pit, get 50 headshots.
- Complete the 12 Cosmic Summer Quests by 05:37.
How to Finish All of Fortnite’s Cosmic Summer Quests (The Pit)
Season 7 Week 6 Challenges FAQ for Fortnite Chapter 2
In Season 7, how do you earn Battle Stars?
A Battle Star will be awarded to you every time you level up in Fortnite Season 7. You may check up how much XP you’ll need to level up to the next level on the Battle Pass page in-game.
What is the value of each Season 7 Challenge in terms of XP?
After finishing each task, you will earn 24,000 XP. Only a weekly Legendary challenge offers you 55,000 XP for the first level and 20,000 XP for each subsequent stage. In all, 143,000 XP has been earned.
In Season 7, how many Secret XP Challenges are there?
In Season 7, there will be 40 XP Challenges to accomplish. They’ll come and go from your list of All Quests. Last season’s Punch Cards and XP Coins will be replaced with these XP Challenges.
Every Thursday, at what hour do the Weekly Challenges in Season 7 go live?
• Europe: 2:00 p.m. (CEST) / 3:00 p.m. (CEST) (GMT) • 6:00 a.m. on the West Coast of the United States (PDT) • 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time in the United States (PT) • US East Coast: 9:00 a.m. (EDT)
It’s time to finish the Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 for Season 7 Week 6!
Credits: Epic Games, EveryDay FortNite & Squatingdog
Tags: Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2, Fortnite
Guides, Mac Guides, Mobile Guides, News, Nintendo Switch Guides, PC Guides, PS4 Guides, PS5 Guides, Videos, Xbox One Guides, Xbox Series X Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox One Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides,
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at