The second season of Fortnite has officially begun, and it doesn’t look like it will let up anytime soon. Even with new items, challenges, and events, the game is still getting new content at a similar pace as it did in Season 7. This means new skins, emotes, and more, which means new challenges, which means new goals.
The Week 7 challenges have arrived, and it looks like they’re a little more challenging than they were last week. We’ve got a full guide for all of the challenges below, so make sure to check it out.
Welcome back to Fortnite, the best free game by Epic Games. This week, we are releasing the Season 7 Week 7 Challenges Guide. In this week, Free Challenges and Challenges cost Battle Stars (or C-Bucks) to complete. Free Challenges are Missions, that unlock when you level up or reach a higher tier, and are always available to you. Challenges cost Battle Stars (or C-Bucks) to complete, which cost Battle Stars (or C-Bucks) to unlock. There are challenges that require you to complete certain Battle Pass Challenges, such as Finish the Fight, Search the Map, Get a Double Kill, and etc.
Week 7 Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 › Guides » Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7 Challenges Guide
Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 7 of season 7’s Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Guides for Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2:
Epic Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7
- Spot an Enemy using the Recon Scanner (1) – 30,000 XP
- In a single match, visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner, and Camp Cod (3) for 30,000 XP.
- 30,000 XP if you find five ammo boxes.
- 30,000 XP if you defeat Riot (1).
- Become the fastest Ferrari driver (1) – 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP for driving a Ferrari through the storm (1)
- 30,000 XP if you complete the Ferrari Time Trials (1).
Legendary Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7
- 1 – 45,000 XP – Build a wooden hatchery
- 30,000 XP for marking an Alien Egg (1)
- 30,000 XP if you collect records in Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (2).
- 30,000 XP for stoking campfires near various hatcheries (2)
- 30,000 XP if you collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row (2).
Note: These are several rotating repeating XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to the arrangement from previous season’s Punchcards or XP Coins. They’re Secret Tasks that come and go from your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), thus your game may include challenges that aren’t mentioned above. In addition, new XP Quests are expected to be introduced on a daily basis.
List of Cosmic Summer Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
- In the Pit, construct structures (500)
- Destroy the Pit’s Structures (500)
- In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with various types of weapons (5)
- The Pit is a great place to get headshots (50)
- Finish all of the Cosmic Summer Quests (12)
Week 7 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 7: How To Find Search Challenge Locations This map cheat sheet will show you where to locate all of the chests, secret spots, and Week 7 Alien-Themed Mission Challenge locations throughout the map in Week 7 of the Fortnite Season 7 Battlepass Challenges dubbed “Invasion.”
[To Be Released Soon]
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7 Challenges Guide
Timeline for Week 7 Epic Challenges:
- [00:00]: Spot an Enemy using the Recon Scanner (1)
- [01:06]: In a Single Match, Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner, and Camp Cod (3)
- [03:08]: Ammo Boxes are being searched (5)
- [03:50]: Riot is defeated (1)
- [04:37]: Drive a Ferrari to its maximum speed (1)
- [06:02]: How to Drive a Ferrari in a Storm (1)
- [07:01]: Finish all of the Ferrari Time Trials (1)
All Epic Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7
Timeline for Week 7 Legendary Challenges:
- Construct a Wooden Hatchery at 00:00. (1)
- [01:08]: Make a note of an Alien Egg (1)
- [02:09]: Go to Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs and collect records (2)
- [04:41]: Campfires at several hatcheries in Stoke (2)
- [06:08]: Go to Holly Hatchery or Retail Row and get some parenting books (2)
Week 7 of Fortnite Season 2 – All Legendary Challenges Guide
Timeline for Cosmic Summer Quests:
- [00:00]: In the Pit, construct 500 structures.
- [01:09]: In the Pit, destroy 500 structures.
- [02:16]: In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons.
- [04:27]: In The Pit, get 50 headshots.
- Complete the 12 Cosmic Summer Quests by 05:37.
How to Finish All of Fortnite’s Cosmic Summer Quests (The Pit)
Frequently Asked Questions about Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7 Challenges
In Season 7, how do you earn Battle Stars?
A Battle Star will be awarded to you every time you level up in Fortnite Season 7. You may check up how much XP you’ll need to level up to the next level on the Battle Pass page in-game.
What is the value of each Season 7 Challenge in terms of XP?
After finishing each task, you will earn 24,000 XP. Only a weekly Legendary challenge offers you 55,000 XP for the first level and 20,000 XP for each subsequent stage. In all, 143,000 XP has been earned.
In Season 7, how many Secret XP Challenges are there?
In Season 7, there will be 40 XP Challenges to complete. They’ll come and go from your list of All Quests. Last season’s Punch Cards and XP Coins will be replaced with these XP Challenges.
Every Thursday, at what hour do the Weekly Challenges in Season 7 go live?
• Europe: 2:00 p.m. (CEST) / 3:00 p.m. (CEST) (GMT) • 6:00 a.m. on the West Coast of the United States (PDT) • 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time in the United States (PT) • US East Coast: 9:00 a.m. (EDT)
It’s time to finish the Battle Pass Challenges for Season 7 Week 7 in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2!
Credits: Epic Games, EveryDay FortNite & Squatingdog
Tags: Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2, Fortnite
Guides, Mac Guides, Mobile Guides, News, Nintendo Switch Guides, PC Guides, PS4 Guides, PS5 Guides, Videos, Xbox One Guides, Xbox Series X Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox One Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides,
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
Week 7 of Season 7 of Fortnite: Battle Royale brings the “Bike Challenge”, where you have to travel by bike to the Battle Bus and back to earn points. There are two challenges you can choose from. One of them is “Ride the Bike Challenge”, which gives you a special glider to help you fly as high as possible. The other is “Ride the Storm Challenge”, which requires you to fly to a storm and fly inside it. To do this, you need to use a glider and a glider jump, and after doing that you need to use two parachutes to jump to the Battle Bus.. Read more about fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 1 challenges and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- fortnite season 6 week 7 challenges
- fortnite chapter 2 season 6 week 7 challenges
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 challenges
- fortnite week 7 challenges chapter 2 season 5
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 1 challenges