Season 7 Week 9 Challenges Guide Season 7 is here once again! This week only, players will need to complete 9 challenges to unlock the new season. We’ve got you covered with a complete guide.
Welcome! Today I will be showing you all the challenges you will have to complete in order to complete week 9 of Fortnite Season 7. You can view the Challenges here .
Season 7 of Fortnite has been very interesting so far. With the introduction of skins and the whole new combat system from season 6, it has made the game a lot more interesting since the new point system was introduced. One of the best parts of the new season is that the challenges are much more interesting and fun. This week’s challenge has a great theme of the season: the theme is all about animals. Although it’s not very challenging, you can still get some nice loot by completing it.. Read more about fortnite chapter 2 season 6 week 9 challenges and let us know what you think.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 9 Challenges Guide » News » Season 7 Week 9 Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2
Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 9 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 9 of season 7’s Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Guides for Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2:
Epic Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 9
- 30,000 XP for launching toilets with a Grab-Itron (2)
- (1) 30,000 XP for dancing on an Abductor or as a passenger on a Saucer.
- In a single battle, avoid taking damage while inflicting 100 damage to opponents (1) – 30,000 XP
- With a Recon Scanner, reveal an opponent and then hit them with a Rail Gun (1) – 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP if you drive an IO car with off-road tires (1000).
- Use IO launchpads (1) for a total of 30,000 XP.
- Carry an alien sample from a Satellite Station’s Dish to the Corny Complex’s main gate (2) – 30,000 XP
Season 7 Week 9 Legendary Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2
- 15,000 XP if you call Slone from a phone.
- In a single game, equip a Detector and deactivate an alien billboard (2) – 45,000 XP
- 30,000 XP if you collect resources at Holly Hatchery (100).
- Trespasser Elimination (3) – 30,000 XP
- (1) 30,000 XP for placing a scanner in an alien biome
- 30,000 XP for three spy probes
Note: These are several rotating repeating XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to the arrangement from previous season’s Punchcards or XP Coins. They’re Secret Tasks that come and go from your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), thus your game may include challenges that aren’t mentioned above. In addition, new XP Quests are expected to be introduced on a daily basis.
List of Cosmic Summer Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
- In the Pit, construct structures (500)
- Destroy the Pit’s Structures (500)
- In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with various types of weapons (5)
- The Pit is a great place to get headshots (50)
- Finish all of the Cosmic Summer Quests (12)
Season 7 Week 9 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2
In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 9: How To Find Search Challenge Locations This map cheat sheet will show you where to locate all of the chests, secret spots, and Week 9 Alien-Themed Mission Challenge locations throughout the map in Week 9 of the Fortnite Season 7 Battlepass Challenges dubbed “Invasion.”
Season 7 Week 9 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2 (click to expand)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 9 Challenges Guide
Timeline for Week 9 Legendary Challenges:
- [00:00]: Use a payphone to get Slone’s orders (1)
- [00:44]: In one match, equip a Detector and then disable an Alien Billboard (2)
- Collect resources in Holly Hatchery [02:45] (100)
- [03:22]: Get rid of the trespassers (3)
- Place a Bioscanner in an Alien Biome at 04:52. (1)
- Place Spy Probes at 05:45. (3)
All Legendary Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 9
Timeline for Cosmic Summer Quests:
- [00:00]: In the Pit, construct 500 structures.
- [01:09]: In the Pit, destroy 500 structures.
- [02:16]: In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons.
- [04:27]: In The Pit, get 50 headshots.
- Complete the 12 Cosmic Summer Quests by 05:37.
How to Finish All of Fortnite’s Cosmic Summer Quests (The Pit)
Season 7 Week 9 Challenges FAQ for Fortnite Chapter 2
In Season 7, how do you earn Battle Stars?
A Battle Star will be awarded to you every time you level up in Fortnite Season 7. You may check up how much XP you’ll need to level up to the next level on the Battle Pass page in-game.
What is the value of each Season 7 Challenge in terms of XP?
After finishing each task, you will earn 24,000 XP. Only a weekly Legendary challenge offers you 55,000 XP for the first level and 20,000 XP for each subsequent stage. In all, 143,000 XP has been earned.
In Season 7, how many Secret XP Challenges are there?
In Season 7, there will be 40 XP Challenges to accomplish. They’ll come and go from your list of All Quests. Last season’s Punch Cards and XP Coins will be replaced with these XP Challenges.
Every Thursday, at what hour do the Weekly Challenges in Season 7 go live?
• Europe: 2:00 p.m. (CEST) / 3:00 p.m. (CEST) (GMT) • 6:00 a.m. on the West Coast of the United States (PDT) • 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time in the United States (PT) • US East Coast: 9:00 a.m. (EDT)
It’s time to finish the Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 for Season 7 Week 9!
Credits: Epic Games, EveryDay FortNite & Squatingdog
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 9 Cheat Sheet
Tags: Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2, Fortnite
PC Guides, PS4 Guides, PS5 Guides, Xbox One Guides, Xbox Series X Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo Switch Guides, Nintendo
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
This week’s Battle Royale Season 7 Week 9 challenges are out and they’re pretty easy. Level up and you can earn a Battle Stars, which are required to unlock the Season 8 Battle Pass. This is a great way to get a leg up on the competition and get ahead in the next Battle Pass.. Read more about fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 5 week 9 and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 7
- fortnite chapter 2 season 6 week 9 challenges
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 5
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 6
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 5 week 9